- All riding at your own risk!
2. Fullface helmet is mandatory.
3. Get to know the trails and the elements, go easy the first lap.
4. Give way, riders coming from behind has duty to give way for riders in front and avoid collision.
5. Be carefull and polite when you meet trail hikers, show caution when you are near hikers.
6. Don’t stop in the trails, move out of the way for other riders.
7.Check your gear, make sure everything works before riding.
8. When there is an injury, stop and help. Contact first aid on: +47 455 00 545. In emergency call 113
9. Avoid unnecessery wear on the trails, don’t lock your rear wheel in turns and steep hills.