- We recommend that you book in advance at least three days in advance. We have a lot going on.
- Skimore member? Remember that you must book in advance in your Skimore app.
- Climbing harness, training and helmet are included in the day pass.
- It is not allowed with your own climbing harness.
- Because of. Covid19 is now required with gloves. These can be bought for NOK 25.
- It is allowed to wear your own helmet and gloves.
- Check capacity in the facility via the Skimore app.
- Please read our infection control measures before you visit us.
(2 adults+3 children)
(7+ child, adult, senior)
|BIKEPARK / CHAIRLIFT|
|GROUPS||min. 10 000,-|
|Ordinary groups||250,-||+250,- pr. person over 40 persons|
|School||220,-||+220,- pr. person over 45 persons|
|Birthday||250,-||+250,- pr. person over 45 persons|
|Downhill adult||890,-||-20% Skimore members|
|Downhill jr||590,-||-20% Skimore members|
|Instructor 60 min||609,-||Must be prepaid|
** The binding period is 12 months from the date of purchase. Invoices run per month and are sent out in advance.
All members will receive a notice within a reasonable time before the membership expires.
You will then receive information about the expiration date and the opportunity to say no to automatic renewal of the membership for a new 12-month period.